Trip Details: Zanzibar Summer Camp 2023
Welcome to the trip’s sign up page – we are delighted you are going to be joining.
Please see below a summary for the trip:
- Total trip cost: £1,995.00
- Destination: Zanzibar
- Duration: 13 nights
- Departure date: 29th July 2023 (subject to flights)
- Flying from: London Heathrow
- Deposit: £195.00 due at time of booking (non-refundable)
- First instalment: £600.00 due by 15th September 2022
- Second instalment: £600.00 due by 15th January 2023
- Third instalment: £600.00 due by 15th May 2023
- All payments should be made to online to African Adventures.
This flight-inclusive package organised by African Adventures is ATOL protected. When you pay and book your place, you will receive an ATOL certificate on your My African Adventure account. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
- Return indirect flights to Dar es Salaam from London Heathrow
- Bespoke volunteer travel insurance following full payment of 1st instalment
- All accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- In-country transfers and daily project transport
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Trip Host
- Pre-planned project work
- Taste of Zanzibar Weekend
- Market visit, beach visit and farewell celebration
- Project development contribution
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- African Adventures t-shirt
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£40)
- DBS checks for over 18s.
By proceeding with your booking, you are registering as a Participant on this Trip, the role of which is outlined in our terms and conditions.