Trip Details: Aston Villa Foundation Kenya 2022
Welcome to the trip’s sign up page – we are delighted you are going to be joining.
Please see below a summary for the trip:
- Total trip cost: £2,045
- Destination: Kenya
- Duration: 8 nights
- Departure date: 9th April 2022 (subject to flights)
- Flying from: Birmingham
- Deposit: £195.00 due at time of booking (non-refundable)
- First instalment: £615.00 due by 15th September 2021
- Second instalment: £615.00 due by 15th November 2021
- Third instalment: £620.00 due by 15th February 2022
- Deposit payment to be made online to African Adventures. All other payments should be made to The Aston Villa Foundation.
- Return indirect flights to Nairobi from Birmingham
- Bespoke volunteer travel insurance
- All accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- In-country transfers and daily project transport
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Trip Host
- Pre-planned project work
- Rift Valley Adventure Day
- Giraffe sanctuary visit, community visit, local market and farewell celebration
- Project development contribution
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- African Adventures t-shirt.
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£30)
- DBS checks for over 18s.