Trip Details: Kenya Summer Camp 2022
Welcome to the trip’s sign up page – we are delighted you are going to be joining.
Please see below a summary for the trip:
- Total trip cost: £2,045
- Destination: Kenya
- Duration: 13 nights
- Departure date: 30th July 2022 (subject to flights)
- Flying from: London Heathrow
- Deposit: £195.00 due at time of booking (non-refundable)
- First instalment: £615.00 due by 15th November 2021
- Second instalment: £615.00 due by 1st February 2022
- Third instalment: £620.00 due by 15th May 2022
- All payments should be made online to African Adventures.
This flight-inclusive package organised by African Adventures is ATOL protected. When you pay and book your place, you will receive an ATOL certificate on your My African Adventure account. This lists what is financially protected, where you can get information on what this means for you and who to contact if things go wrong.
- Return indirect flights to Nairobi from London Heathrow
- Bespoke volunteer travel insurance
- All accommodation
- Three meals per day (except adventure weekend & transit days)
- In-country transfers and daily project transport
- Orientation upon arrival, 24-hour in-country support and dedicated Trip Host
- Pre-planned project work
- Rift Valley Adventure Day
- Giraffe sanctuary visit, community visit, local market and farewell celebration
- Project development contribution
- Access to our online portal, My AA, for trip details, pre-departure support & fundraising ideas
- African Adventures t-shirt.
- UK medical expenses (any vaccinations or antimalarials) – always consult your GP
- Visa fee (£30)
- DBS checks for over 18s.